Clan Chaotic Fortune Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Chaotic Fortune Forum

The official forums of the Darkswords clan - Chaotic Fortune

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!

Go down 
+11
mosher6
michael101
SCARFELLOW
Marquering
medo
Reject
sexy sentinel
Chivalry
Balrog
Frozenphoenix
mafiozi
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mafiozi
Admin
mafiozi

Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Empty
PostSubject: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:41 am

Do you like our webpage and forum? Smile
Thank you!

Best wishes,
mafiozi
Back to top Go down
Frozenphoenix

Frozenphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 am

Hiyah Guys !!

Yes the site is looking awesome! And the forum kicks ass. Love ya all !
Back to top Go down
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:40 pm

I like it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chivalry

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:31 am

ummmm.....errrrrrr......it ok i spose lol!

It's good guys. Good luck with it all.

Keep on tucking.

Chiv Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sexy sentinel

sexy sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:19 pm

im a sunny god and i eat pig for breakfast with king mafiozi. omg affraid its santa where has he been all year playing Basketball with alien lol! sorry guys love the smileys hehehe awsome site loving it and also loving balrogs avatar affraid affraid im gunna shag you sean i swear to god study cya soon xxxxx xxxx xxxx
Back to top Go down
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:34 am

You keep teasing me Aaron but you never put out. First you wanted to marry me and make an honest man out of me, now you just want to....um shag I guess is how you put it. In the states it's fuck, screw, or bang but it's all the same lol. Don't know about a sunny god but you are a little flower Laughing Also...hell yeah my new avatar kicks ass maf is the man when it comes to avatars....now save your pennies and have him make you one that's better you raging homo Twisted Evil

had to edit cause you damn brits have like quid and euros and shit and not pennies and dollars....silly foreigners. lol!
Back to top Go down
sexy sentinel

sexy sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:45 pm

bounce funny stuff I love you my avatar ook i suppose heads abit small lol but its ok scratch
Back to top Go down
Reject

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:17 pm

fags
Back to top Go down
sexy sentinel

sexy sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 am

bounce im bored how u guys doin ? wars shit as always but hey its a game and games must be played to full advantage ... hey balroggy still love ya Very Happy strip..... who wants to play with me Basketball What a Face
Back to top Go down
medo

medo

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:55 pm

Yes It's me the charmy man Cool

m e d o

and u always love me king

congrats on the site lol!
Back to top Go down
Marquering

Marquering

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:05 pm

Razz hehehe

hi!
Back to top Go down
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:57 am

damn download link went dead so I'm editting this.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 am

My new rifle.......fuck you all I can spend $1300 how I want. http://www.galleryofguns.com/gungallery/PowerSearch/showimage.asp?img=BCWA3F-16M4.jpg

Unofficial Texas border patrol word up...... affraid

and my new hand gun... http://www.galleryofguns.com/gungallery/PowerSearch/showimage.asp?img=47830.jpg or maybe a Glock 19 both about 600$ with a box of ammo.

I got too many guns but I want more........ Shocked

Until then I'm working with this...... https://2img.net/h/i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/buccinA/DSCF0621.jpg concealed carry means I win they lose. I won't show the pics of the AK47 or my closet guns that are loaded, this is Texas and we are cocked and locked ready for whatever.
Back to top Go down
Marquering

Marquering

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:28 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:52 pm

clown cheers monkey I like the smilies.
Back to top Go down
Marquering

Marquering

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:40 am

i like the top one in the picture of the ones you are "working with". its pretty. Smile
Back to top Go down
medo

medo

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:48 pm

What a Face <== balrog
study <== Marquering
farao <== Gryphindor
rendeer <== Darkor
cheers <== Mafiozi
albino <== Reject
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Question Idea Arrow Neutral Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you <== me
Back to top Go down
Marquering

Marquering

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:42 am

wtf.
Back to top Go down
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:07 pm

Medo is smoking the hashish again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Marquering

Marquering

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:37 am

i think you all are smoking the hashish.
Back to top Go down
sexy sentinel

sexy sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:18 pm

elephant << me donkey dick lol!
Back to top Go down
Balrog

Balrog

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:34 am

Glad our forum gives Sent a place to come be a pervert when he gets drunk. At least someone is using forum....now commence to flood pirat tongue bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Marquering

Marquering

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:29 pm

hmm...did someone say flood?! bounce
Back to top Go down
SCARFELLOW

SCARFELLOW

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:47 am

very nice guys
Back to top Go down
michael101

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:25 pm

What a Face Wat you talkin about Willis? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!   Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clans Chaotic Fortune WebSite Starts working!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Chaotic Fortune Forum :: Clan News :: The Latest News-
Jump to: