Clan Chaotic Fortune Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Chaotic Fortune Forum

The official forums of the Darkswords clan - Chaotic Fortune

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Alliance with OTA

Go down 
+2
dino2778
BADTRIPTANK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BADTRIPTANK

Possible Alliance with OTA Empty
PostSubject: Possible Alliance with OTA   Possible Alliance with OTA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:05 am

discussion: what is your opinion on a possible alliance with OTA, would like to see all your views here.
Back to top Go down
dino2778

dino2778

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance with OTA   Possible Alliance with OTA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:35 am

well, there is the relgion difference and few overlapping problems with seige, bonus. etc.
but the problem remains, in why it didnt work last time?. was is different this time?
finally putting Ot in the question takes out 4-10 good targets i like to kill often.
its a coin flip.

side question how do they feel about the alliance?
Back to top Go down
BADTRIPTANK

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance with OTA   Possible Alliance with OTA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 am

I think a lot of the people who cause confrontation last time will be gone, TKH will be taking a break from DS and looks like Elear will be taking crown this guy is a lot more laid back than TKH and much easier to get on with. I think if we create an ally we would need to set targets primary target being leveling members on zodiac this will be a test of member working well together and getting member to learn pro chains get to know each other building some sort of friendships. secondly after grinding member to 540 go back to mainland and try pvp which tactics work best get to know each other methods and learn to make fast groups together with fast pro chains. This will be with 2 war clan OT Minors led by Moopy and DK led by myself, the last thing we will do will be sieging as this will mean moving members into 1 clan, now i would suggest GB but weather or not OT members will be happy with that is another question. It may even mean creating a new clan altogether and moving members into that clan which was the original function of the GB clan.
Back to top Go down
Sensei

Sensei

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance with OTA   Possible Alliance with OTA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 am

BADTRIPTANK wrote:
I think a lot of the people who cause confrontation last time will be gone, TKH will be taking a break from DS and looks like Elear will be taking crown this guy is a lot more laid back than TKH and much easier to get on with. I think if we create an ally we would need to set targets primary target being leveling members on zodiac this will be a test of member working well together and getting member to learn pro chains get to know each other building some sort of friendships. secondly after grinding member to 540 go back to mainland and try pvp which tactics work best get to know each other methods and learn to make fast groups together with fast pro chains. This will be with 2 war clan OT Minors led by Moopy and DK led by myself, the last thing we will do will be sieging as this will mean moving members into 1 clan, now i would suggest GB but weather or not OT members will be happy with that is another question. It may even mean creating a new clan altogether and moving members into that clan which was the original function of the GB clan.

ot will never hop into gb for sieges or anything i am 99% sure. what is more having leo in same ally means to put him on ignore becouse hes such and idiot.. dont know but elear is a nice guy just problem that most ot dont need leveling anymore.. i think that stas voice is needed and ot position aswell
Back to top Go down
nuluk252

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance with OTA   Possible Alliance with OTA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

as above with kal but rich why again ally with those pieces of shit who were in clan and went to be by the side of a loser it is a NO from me iam back cheers
Back to top Go down
ElvenSin

ElvenSin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance with OTA   Possible Alliance with OTA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 am

was here when ot left us, and i get along with elear a lot better than i do with TKH, leo is a fuck head, and having those same people who left us to join them back wont help us much as they would much rather us OT as the siege clan vs any other clan but im up in the air on it and if we need another clan created ill take care of it and set a mutual account as the leader so that any of us can have access to it.
Back to top Go down
extreambuff

extreambuff

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance with OTA   Possible Alliance with OTA Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 am

Ive thought about it, having OT would make us alot more stronger.. obviously, fights would occur more often due to worries of being jumped mid-fight would be eliminated. I dont like a few of the members - moopy and i dont get along aswell as leo, but im sure that sort of thing happens in every clan and people need to learn to get passed silly confrontations. but yea im neutral about it, i think its a good idea to weaken the 777 force, but when i was in OTM , OT treats any other clan like they below them, i got no respect at all, and excluded from fights etc. so not sure if that would happen again. Question not sure here Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance with OTA   Possible Alliance with OTA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Alliance with OTA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Chaotic Fortune Forum :: Discussions :: Others-
Jump to: